The firm provides continued support and assistance to both employers and employees in various industries on a plethora of issues in the field of employment law including:
- Transfer of undertakings vis a visemployment;
- Drafting of employment contracts;
- Drafting of contracts for services;
- Industrial tribunal hearings;
- Data protection and privacy issues;
- Conditions of employment;
- Discriminatory treatment
- Attainment of work permits for non-EU nationals.
Conditions of employment specific to many sectors of the labour industry are regulated by the relative specific “Wage Regulation Orders” which effectively supplement the general “National Standard Orders” which apply across the board. In derogating from the national standard orders, the said industry-specific Wage Regulation Orders provide specialised rules to address requirements particular to the industry/ies to which they apply. We will be happy to provide further information on the applicability of Wage Regulation Orders to specific industry/ies upon request.