The Firm’s litigation practice is primarily focussed on pleading in civil, commercial, maritime and employment matters before the Maltese Courts, Industrial Tribunals and the Malta Arbitration Centre.
Be.Legal provides the following services:
- Fund litigation and disputes;
- Commercial disputes;
- Marine litigation;
- Arrest of vessel and aircraft;
- Debt collection proceedings;
- Court winding-up of companies;
- Corporate issues including unfair prejudice;
- Enforcement of foreign judgements and arbitration awards;
- Negotiation of out-of-court settlements.